— 21 July
laughing and crying at the same time because gaara literally tells his dad “yea i died but nbd my friends saved me” and his dads response is “YOU HAVE FRIENDS”
[ 11925 ]
— 21 July
[ 9317 ]
— 20 July
[ 5330 ]
— 20 July
"The capacity to be alone is the capacity to love. It may look paradoxical to you, but it’s not. It is an existential truth: only those people who are capable of being alone are capable of love, of sharing, of going into the deepest core of another person—without possessing the other, without becoming dependent on the other, without reducing the other to a thing, and without becoming addicted to the other. They allow the other absolute freedom, because they know that if the other leaves, they will be as happy as they are now. Their happiness cannot be taken by the other, because it is not given by the other."
— Osho (via psych-facts)
[ 169627 ]
— 20 July
[ 188803 ]
— 17 July
— a simplified guide to sexualities
- homosexual:sexually attracted to homer simpson
- pansexual:gets off to various kitchen utensils
- asexual:gets turned on by the first letter of the latin alphabet
- demisexual:sexually attracted to you if and only if your blood is half divine
- bisexual:can only have sex with two people ever. choose wisely
- heterosexual:can only be satisfied by macklemore
[ 91882 ]
— 13 July
"You just like the idea of me. You like the person I present myself under circumstances that I can control. I choose what I say and how I say things. It’s like being attracted to a fictional character in a book. They are scripted and made up. If you think about it, through writings, we all script and make ourselves up. I don’t share the person I become when I am upset. I don’t show you how I look like when I sleep. I don’t tell you about all the times I’ve made someone cry. All the guilty things I’ve done and the bad thoughts I’ve had."
[ 80500 ]
— 05 July
[ 11112 ]
— 05 July
"1. Spoiler alert: Your friends will walk away whilst you’re on fire just to save their own skin from being scorched.
2. Spoiler alert: Your first love will leave you for your best friend.
3. Spoiler alert: Your best friend will act like they’ve done nothing wrong and make you feel like you’re the one in the wrong.
4. Spoiler alert: You’ll fall for it, but not forever.
5. Spoiler alert: The boy that only talks to you when intoxicated is using you for your body.
6. Spoiler alert: Anything you post on the internet can -and will - come back to bite you.
7. Spoiler alert: Age gaps make things difficult.
8. Spoiler alert: Parents aren’t always the angels in human form like you’ve been led to believe.
9. Spoiler alert: People get sick - and die. Daily.
10. Spoiler alert: There will always be someone better than you.
11. Spoiler alert: People lie constantly.
12. Spoiler alert: Those things you promised to your group of friends in grade six that you’d never do, you will do.
13. Spoiler alert: No one is ever as they seem.
14. Spoiler alert: At one point, you’ll convince yourself that alcohol will burn his name out of your throat.
15. Spoiler alert: It won’t. It’ll just make it hurt more.
16. Spoiler alert: Friends with benefits always, always, always leaves someone fucked up mentally.
17. Spoiler alert: Not everyone cares about your opinion.
18. Spoiler alert: How the world defines you should not alter how you see yourself.
19. Spoiler alert: Never deny yourself of the things in life that make you happy.
20. Spoiler alert: You’ll make a million mistakes and just when you think you understand, you’ll make a million more. But so will everybody else.
21. Spoiler alert: Life is full of spoiler alerts; I just prewarned you about some."